How we work – Step by Step Guide
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you are involved in an accident where you are not at fault, call Collision Accident Management. We will get in touch with a recovery agent that will recover you vehicle from the scene of the accident and transport it to a secure storage facility.
- Our staff will do a visual inspection to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.
- In the case that the vehicle is deemed unroadworthy we will arrange for the client to be put into a replacement vehicle to keep you on the road. We aim to put the client in a like for like vehicle. We have many vehicles on our fleet ranging from small cars to prestige vehicles, many vans and PSV taxis.
- We will arrange for your vehicle to be inspected by an independent engineer and have the report forwarded to your solicitor which we can appoint for you from our panel of solicitors.
- Once liability is admitted and authorisation from the at fault insurance company is given we will arrange for your vehicle to be brought to our approved repair garage and to have the repairs completed to a high standard.
- If your vehicle is beyond economic repair and deemed a ‘write-off’ we can take care of getting rid of your vehicle once agreed by the at fault insurance company.